Friday, April 13, 2012

My Top 10 iTouch Apps

Hey again!

My iTouch is a big part of my life. I really spend a lot of time on it. So here's a list of my top 10 favorite apps. It was so hard to pick, but here they are!

10. Fashion City. In this game, you buy and sell clothes in a boutique.

9. iFunny. This app has a lot of really funny pictures, but it can get a bit inappropriate.

8. Smule Magic Piano. I have so many music apps, you have no idea. This one is by far my favorite.

7. Top Girl. Date, be a model, have the largest closet, this game is great for any girly person.

6. Text Free. For those of us who want to communicate, but don't want to pay, text free is awesome. It gives you your own number and unlimited texts.

5. Surviving High School. This game is a super fun role play game where you play someone in high school and go through real life situations.

4. Temple Run. I will never get bored of this app! Running, jumping, ducking, collecting coins, it's all good!

3. Addicting Games. This app is awesome! You get 40 games in one free app. It's super fun. I got rid of about 10 apps after I got this because it's games are very similar to some other apps.

2. Turntable. Another music app. I spend hours spinning songs on Turntable. It's one of the best apps. You should totally get it if you love music.

1.Draw Something. This is my top favorite app. I love OmgPop soo much. I always play games on it on the computer, so I love how they made an app. It's just like their classic game Draw my Thing.

So here are my top 10 apps! Comment telling me which ones you like and your top 10 list.

No comments:

Post a Comment