Friday, April 13, 2012

My Other Blogs / Websites

Like most avid bloggers, I have a lot of blogs and websites. Here's a 'directory'.

Blogs-
Shells and Sky (shellsandsky.blogspot.com)
This blog is for random happenings in my life, nothing special.

Zoomhex (Zoomhex.blogspot.com)
This is a blog for my volunteer work at the Oak Park library.

Volunteer Journal (volunteerjournal.blogspot.com)
Just a blog for my volunteer work. I love volunteering, so this where I log it all.


Websites-

Crafts4Love (www.crafts4love.co.mr)
This is the website for my still-in-progress charity fund. Through this site I will sell handmade crafts and forward the proceeds to charity.

Artists Garden (artistsgarden.co.cc)
This is my crafts web store. This is where I sell all my crafts and cards ns jewelry and what not.


I hope this directory was helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment