Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day on the Town

Just to start... Who came up with the saying 'night on the town'. I mean, we're not actually on the town...

Okay, so here what I did today.

April 17 is my aunt's birthday but since she lives a while away from us, we decided to go out for her b-day today. My aunt is Christian, but she dosent go to church. Instead, she goes to this place called InSpirit. It's this place where they accept all religions and beliefs. The goal is just to unite everyone spiritually.
So yeah, we went to InSpirit with my aunt, cousin and uncle. It was pretty fun, actually.
Then, we went and had brunch at Capistrano, this small old town. We ate inside this old train station that has been renovated into a restaurant. The train still runs though. It came right by the restaurant twice, whistles and all. I got scramble eggs, toast, bacon, sausages, ham, and guava passion juice. It was really good!
Then we went and saw some new model homes. We aren't looking to buy, but my aunt just loves looking at model homes.
Then we went to La Costa resort for desserts. There was a wedding going on in the lobby. It was super pretty. I had a bowl of vanilla ice cream with a giant peanut butter cookie. It was awesome! My uncle ordered a creme brûlée and gave me some. It was tres divine.
Then my cousin and I wandered off to the resort's game room and totally lost a ping pong ball in the foosball machine. We almost died of laughter!
Oh, I almost forgot! My alarm clock goes off to the radio and it was playing 'Call Me Maybe' by Carly Ray somethingorother. Anyways, I was listening to that song before I fell asleep so I thought that was pretty cool. Plus, I love that song.

Bye for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment