Wednesday, July 25, 2012

KERMIT IS A LEFTIE!!!

I just found out Kermit the Frog is left handed.

How did I learn this, you may ask.

Actually, I found it thanks to StumbleUpon (best website EVER. You can waste hours on there). Anyways, one site came up, like 25 random facts about humans. It included things like some Greek painter died from laughter after looking at one of his paintings (told ya it's possible) and how 2,500 left handed people die every year using right handed products incorrectly.

So, yeah. One of the last things on the list was that Kermit the Frog is left handed.

How would someone go about finding that out. I mean, did he actually write anything in any of the episodes he was in (I think it was Seseme Street, right. I suck at my children's TV shows...). And why would they make him left handed (no offence to any lefties out there!). Was it easier for the puppeter to make him write if he was left handed (assuming he wrote in any episode). (Wait, I just remembered it's from the Muppets... that was embarassing.... >-<).

More on my awesome finds later.

Peace and truth from my heart to yours!

P.S. Here is the website ----> linkie

No comments:

Post a Comment